Fresh From Seattle: Recipes from the City’s Best Chefs
From salmon with grilled shiitake relish to strawberry and red wine soup, Seattle’s culinary scene is as wonderfully diverse as the city itself. And now you can bring home the taste of the Pacific Northwest with Fresh From Seattle, featuring 26 recipes from 12 of the city’s most accomplished chefs, including world-renowned celebrity chefs Tom Douglas, Maria Hines and Thierry Rautureau (Chef in the Hat™).
Inside you’ll find popular dishes from the chefs’ award-winning restaurants as well as original recipes created just for this book. Contents include:
- 26 delicious recipes, from main courses to salads, desserts and signature cocktails.
- 12 interactive ingredient photos with food history, cooking tips, storage suggestions and more.
- Detailed chef bios from the chefs themselves.
- Celebrity chefs’ favorite Seattle foodie destinations.
- Kitchen tips and tricks straight from the chefs.
- One-touch reservation links.
Happy cooking and bon appetit!